My Nature Leisure Farm is a farm resort situated in Sungai Pelek, Sepang Malaysia (One hour from KL, 30min from KLIA). The farm resort has a total of 40 cabin lodging units with a capacity to accommodate 120 guests.
A seminar hall that can be converted into 4 smaller meeting rooms can be seen alongside a communal dining hall and a large grass field perfect for games and team building events.
Cabin room externals are hand-painted with floral art designs for a nature look. With the detailed designing and landscaping of My Nature Leisure Farm, guests are sure to be nearest to nature in the most engaging way.
– 20 units of Deluxe Rooms (2 pax, Queen bed, personal bathroom, Air-conditioner & Fan)
– 20 units of Quad Rooms (4 pax, two Double Decker bunk beds, personal bathroom, Air-conditioner & Fan)
In total 40 rooms, accommodating 120 guests at once.
– 4 Seminar Rooms, with roller shutter partitions able to convert to ONE seminar hall, accommodating 120 guests (fully air-conditioned, with sound system)
– Large green field for activities and games
– Dining Hall accommodating 120 seats, for meals and guest interaction
– Parking space for 30 cars
Maximum Capacity: 120 pax
Price Range: RM50-100 per person per day, depending on room and meal arrangement
– Surrounding farm tours
– Bagan Lalang Beach a.k.a Sepang Gold Coast
– Kerepek Factory
– Dragon Fruit farm